Wednesday, February 11

Catching Up

So I have to admit that this blog is not specifically about Jumpin' J but I hope you'll indulge me. Anyway, I am self admittedly very bad about keeping in touch with people, I just run out of hours in the day. I still have thank you letters to write from Christmas and it's almost Valentine's Day. So needless to say I have lost touch with a lot of friends over the years, friends that I wonder about and hope that they're doing well.

And then along comes this little internet page called Facebook and like magic I can find so many old friends that it's kinda crazy. And I have to say that I think it's great! I have found so many that it's almost nuts. And then the best part is when you then take it "off-line" and meet up for real and get to catch up face to face!!!!! In the past month I have met up with...

a high school friend, Brandi, when I was in Florida....
IMG_2612
elementary school friends, Heather...

and Katy and her daughter Riley...
0207091659a
and a high school friend/fellow-New Hampshirite, Julie, who generously brought her twin beauties to our house to play.
IMG_2658
I really feel so lucky to have had the chance to see all of these old friends and hear about their lives and really feel like we connected again. I promise to TRY to keep in touch better but at least there's Facebook!

No comments: