Monday, February 9

Memories Shared By Generations

As a kid I remember visiting my grandparents in South Carolina. I went several times with my parents and once with my cousin Hannah. And each time one of my clearest memories is of swinging in their wicker hanging chair. So it was with great pleasure that I saw that they still had it in their kitchen. While it's not the original it looks just like it! It was so great to see J swinging in it and know that another generation had now realized the fun of that chair.
IMG_2381
And Grandma had to get a picture of J with the bell that my father had bought for my grandparents when I destroyed theirs when I was about J's age. I don't remember doing it but can imagine how it happened.

Thanks for all the great new memories Grandma and Grandpa!!!

No comments: