Wednesday, January 14

Mike Mike Mike

So we recently had lunch with Auntie Erika and Yiyee which was a blast for all four of us. And on the way home Jumpin' J was getting fussy so I dug around and came up with the NYPD police car that we had picked up for J on our Anniversary. He was happily playing with it when I decided to tell him that Yiyee's Daddy aka Uncle Mike drives police cars. I could almost hear his little mind whirling in the back seat! So then the next day he again plays with the police car and announces "Mike" which I obediently agree that "Yes, Uncle Mike drives a police car". That just started the Mike Fountain as I now call it. Apparently Uncle Mike drives any type of car with a siren so any time we see an ambulance, fire truck, or police car he shouts out "Mike, Mike, Mike". It's so cute that I don't have the heart to tell him that Uncle Mike doesn't actually drive ALL of them so I just agree! There's a fitting tribute to Uncle Mike our favorite policeman!!!

No comments: