Wednesday, January 14

Remotes and Phones

Just think... Jumpin' J and his entire generation will never know what it is to have to get up to change the channel on the TV and they'll always be connected to the world through their cell phones. I remember when my dad brought our Atari home for the first time and we could play PacMan and now look at the capabilities of the Wii or PS3. And computers, wow!!! I could go on and on but I think J fully appreciates the remote control, especially one with Elmo and Cookie and the Grouch on it!
IMG_2271

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It is amazing to think about.

About 7 years ago, I had a birthday party at my house with all my daughter's cousins. One of them had to use the phone and didn't know how to use it because it was a rotary phone. He just stood there and looked at it!