Sunday, June 15

Happy Dad's Day Daddy

Since Jumpin' J isn't old enough to tell me what he wants to say to his dad I'll go to a few other kids for inspiration...

of=50,590,442

~ You know... fathers just have a way of putting everything together. - Bill Cosby's daughter

~ Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys. - Anon

~ My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. - C.B. Kelland

~ Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! - Lydia Child

~ My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." - Harmon Killebrew

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

Happy father's day to J's daddy!

WriterKatie said...

I love the quotes! Great post :) Hope J & Daddy had a great day on Sunday.