Thursday, June 19

Sooo Cute But Unfortunately Expensive

I bet you thought this was going to be about Jumpin' J, huh??? While he is very cute and sometimes I feel that he is expensive this is actually about this new catalog that I got in the mail.

The company is called Serena & Lily and somehow I got on their mailing list to get their 2008 catalog. And let me tell you that I lust after so many things in this catalog. It is on par with Pottery Barn Kids with the types of things that are in it, baby bedding, kids bedding, a little furniture, some accessories. But it is soooo becautiful.

I love the Lucy set and the Wren set for baby girls. And I adore the Graham set, the Rex set, the William set, and the Henry set for baby boys. OK really I like all of them. Some of them are really cheap, only like $550 ;)

I had all the money in the world I would do Jumpin' J's room like the Gabe big boy set!! Alas I don't have all the money in the world so I guess I'll just have to drool over them!!!

No comments: