Tuesday, May 13

Mother's Day Courage

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." ~Ambrose Redmoon

I think as a mom you are always slightly fearful for your child. But it is your job as a mom to hide that fear (for the most part) and let your child explore their boundaries. That is why I think all moms are courageous.

Lately Jumpin' J likes to climb on and slide off of everything. And he really likes to climb the stairs. He also likes to try to get to things that are up high and will climb on other things, like his little rocker in order to get to them.

05-02-08_1714

I want to grab him up and hold him tight when he does things like this but I know that I have to just be patient and watch closely to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. He is so wonderfully curious about everything and it is amazing to watch his little mind work.

No comments: