Friday, April 25

Cabinet Climbing

I am seriously bummed right now. I had taken a few great shots of Jumpin' J the other day climbing into "his" cabinet and something happened to my memory card for my camera and I lost the best shot along with a few others. Here is the only one that didn't get corrupted.

IMG_0320

Jumpin' J is madly in love with the sport of cabinet climbing right now. And I think it is great because I can keep an eye on him and still cook. After a failed attempt at the cabinet with the heavy pots and pans I decided to make J his own cabinet filled with items that would make fabulous noises but not kill him when thrown about quite liberally. J LOVES it! He throws all the bowls and things out of the cabinet and plays with them for a while and then climbs right into the cabinet to play. It is so cute.

No comments: