Wednesday, April 9

Life is So Precious

As I sit here writing Jumpin' J is all snuggled up in his puppy pj's sleeping. And our friends, Cathy and Jay, are in the hospital dealing with one of the worst things that can happen.

The two together remind me that life is so very precious, so fleeting, so special. Every moment of life should not be taken for granted and should be enjoyed for all that it can be. Sometimes when the day to day is going on it is very easy to just get dragged into the muck but hopefully we can take time each day to pause for a moment and just relish life for being alive.

I don't know if I believe in God but I do believe that there is something out there that is bigger than me and that Higher Power has a master plan for us all. I can only hope for myself that I make the best of what my Higher Power has planned for me. I realize that we don't get more than what we can handle even if we can sometimes handle more than we really want to.

Please keep Cathy and Jay in your thoughts and prayers even if you don't know them, I think they could use it. And if when you see your loved ones give them a kiss and tell them you love them because life is so very precious.

No comments: